Background

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I HATE working out!!

If you know me, you have probably seen my rants on facebook about how much I can't stand working out. I just don't enjoy it AT ALL! Nothing about it is fun and there is no way I'm turning into a runner. Nobody running on the side of the road ever convinces me that running is fun...they all looked ticked that they are having to run! No thank you! Maybe if you put a man eating tiger behind me, I just MIGHT think about running but until then....NO!

Before I had Kinsley (2/26/10) it was normal for me to hover around 105, give or take. In college, I TRIED to gain weight....bring those days back! For the first 4 months of my pregnancy, I was SICK SICK SICK. No joke, throwing up at least 12 times a day and could keep nothing down. I gained about 25 lbs total with her and most of it fell off quick (start the hate mail), I'm not complaining! I literally was running up and down the halls and stairs at the school I worked at, no joke, up until the hour before I left work to head to the hospital to be induced. Light work out the whole pregnancy. However, with Colson (11/26/12), I was never throw up sick, he sat lower so I was more miserable and it hurt to work out. I gained a total of 32 lbs. Still, most fell off pretty quick, about 2 months or so. But...I was cheating. I was working out before I was released to do so, light working out, hot yoga and some pilates.

WHICH BY THE WAY...DID YOU KNOW: The reason why the doctors don't want you working out before 6 weeks after deliver is so your bladder won't fall out! WTHECK? Now, visualize THAT! Doing some squats and then all of a sudden....Yes, you are welcome for that image! ;) Happy Tuesday to you!

Anywho, I have been slacking off lately as I have had more on my plate and just plain tired. However, unless I want to write all of this on my bathing suit so the world can know my story, I better get back to working out. I LOVED hot yoga, which actually wasn't at all as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was picturing myself passing out. We did all of these and more and it TRULY wasn't bad!
Number 21 and 23 are my favorites b/c by the time we reached those, all I wanted to do was sleep! :) This is how I looked after each yoga class...I felt better than I looked. Also, I'm not a 40 something hairy male...you get the picture! 
Yep! On top of that, I was doing Blogilates. I LOVE this lady but at the same time HATE her! She has a ton of work out videos on YouTube that range from full work outs of 15ish minutes to 'drive by' work outs of 5 minutes. Each work out targets different areas and they are all AWESOME! I just started doing this again today and it felt great, I'm already sore but bring on that bathing suit...in a couple of weeks!


Seriously though, this girl is crazy. She talked through the whole blog, she'll ask you about your nails, how you wore your hair, tell you stories and the whole time, she isn't breaking a sweat or breathing heavy while I'm on my side of the phone...DYING! I've gotten more into this than yoga lately. With yoga I just can't get into the whole idea of it. Being one with nature, opening myself to the universe, being present with myself....NOPE! I don't get it...I usually block that stuff out b/c it doesn't really sit well with me anyways. I'm aiming at being one with God, not nature, opening myself up to God, not the universe and HELLO...I'm always present with myself (I don't get it).

If I was bold enough, I would post a picture of my areas of 'work' and show the progress...however, that's an 18 year battle that I have to work out first! I'm not allowing myself to watch any of my beloved shows without working out during them. If it's a 30 minute show: I have to do a 'drive by' 5 minute work out. If it's an hour show, I have to do a full work out, 15 minutes. FOR EACH show I watch!

Don't judge:
Monday- Teen Mom (1 hour), Real Housewives of Orange County (1 hour)= 30 minute work out
Tuesday- Awkward (30 minutes), Don't be Tardy for the Party (1 hour)=20 minute work out
Wednesday- Duck Dynasty (some weeks they have two episodes) either 30 minutes or an hour =5-15 minute work out
Thursday-The Office (30 minutes)= 5 minute work out
Friday-White Room Challenge (1 hour)= 15 minute work out
Saturday-Whatever I want or if I'm catching up, I keep to the pattern
Sunday- Once Upon a Time (1 hour), Real Housewives of Atlanta (1 hour) =30 minute work out
**I do watch a couple ministries on Sunday but I don't work out during those, I want to focus on what is being preached (sometimes I take notes)**

I need a work out buddy if anybody wants to join me in keeping me accountable to this!
Anywho, try one blogilates and you will be hooked!
Blogilates Victoria Secret Bombshell Butt Workout

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. I hardly ever have the motivation to workout. Once I do finally workout I feel great, it's just getting myself to do it. I also can not get into running, blah!!! I will try blogilates, it sounds interesting. If you ever need some motivation, you should check out ToneItUp.com. These girls are amazing and really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete