Background

Monday, March 25, 2013

Drawing a Blank

ueiosrufshdjkfajldajsdkjlajds....ok there! I have been postponing writing anything on here because I wasn't sure what to write! I procrastinated by trying out a million different backgrounds and headers (whatever that means beyond a car part). I'm not sure where I want to go with this blog, I'm just going to let it 'happen' and see where it ends up. I know there will be some recipes, documenting my spiritual walk, mommy lessons, workout accountability, and LOTS of family posts! I will warn you, in person I tend to have A LOT of word vomit so I can only assume I will have A LOT of finger vomit?? on here....I like to call it 'truthing' while my husband likes to call it 'nagging.' Tomato, tomatoe.....

Here is some background on me:
1) I'm sticking with 24 until I feel like turning that biological age that I am or until I truly forget how old I am.
2) Graduated from Texas Tech with a degree in Political Science and History. I went on to teaching high school (at the high school I graduated from) history (World Geo, World History, US History and US Government). I loved every second and every one of MY KIDS! I miss it everyday but know I'm where I'm supposed to be, at home with my 3 yr old daughter and my 4 month old son taking care of my house and family!
3) I have been through quite a lot in the 24ish years I have been here and do my best to understand other peoples' walk of life.
4) For the last 3-4 years, I have really been struggling with my faith. I plan to share this experience as it truly has been an amazing journey that took a very real turn on March 16th, 2013!
5) If I had to pick a couple words/phrases to describe me....sassy pants, goof, overly protective and cautious, master at failing, laid back in a stressed way, loving, caffeinated!

Let's see how this goes....stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment